At Stonewall Golf Club, we are operating within the mandates and guidelines for public safety as laid out by the Governor of Virginia and the Virginia Health Department. To that end, have enhanced our level and frequency of procedures that affect the cleanliness and safety of our facilities to combat the potential for the spread of disease through social contact or proximity, including:
- Created and shared updated protocols & guidance for healthy practices with all employees
- Created “healthy hands” stations with hand sanitizer dispensers in various areas on property
- Posted signs at both main clubhouse entry points promoting a “NO HAND-SHAKE” zone at Stonewall
- Established procedures for regular wipe-down of facility-access door handles and other high-touch surfaces with appropriate disinfectants
- Established procedures for wiping down golf car steering wheels and handholds with appropriate disinfectants as guests prepare to enter the golf cars
- Established procedures for regular wipe-down of golf shop counter areas, door handles and other high-touch areas with appropriate disinfectants
- Removed on-course water coolers, bunker rakes and on-cart sand bottles
- Put indicators on traffic-area floors to help promote proper distancing
- Food & Beverage service from the restaurant is available during regular posted hours and CDC/VDH guidelines are being strictly followed.
- In addition, we are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our employees. This includes instructing employees who feel ill to stay home and consult their healthcare providers. We are also urging all employees to be vigilant about frequent hand washing.
With respect to organized large events booked and/or proposed at Stonewall, we have instituted practices that are designed to keep all employees and guests safe, in keeping with recommendations for social distancing from the various government agencies that offer guidance in that regard. If you are an event organizer, especially one with a potential attendance above the currently recommended limit for gatherings, we are ready to work with you to find a suitable future date for your event. Please work with our team so we can accommodate your needs. Rest assured that event deposits will be valid for use toward any future booking with us.
We look forward to seeing you soon at Stonewall Golf Club.