Brass Cannon Restaurant
June 12, 2020
“PHASE 2” RE-OPENING GUIDELINES
- Indoor restaurant seating NOW OPEN at 50% of capacity
- Outdoor Terrace seating available
- Tables set at 6’ apart to accommodate Social Distancing
- Tables & chairs will be sanitized after each use and hourly if not used
- Disposable menus will be used for table service
- Employees will wear face coverings in all guest service areas
- Staff will strictly follow all CDC and Virginia safety guidelines
Classic Cuisine With A View!
Nestled amidst the mighty cedars, hardwoods and flowering Dogwoods is the 13,000 square-foot 18th century-styled clubhouse, home to the Brass Cannon Restaurant, a gem amongst Northern Virginia dining. With a mix of fresh, contemporary American cuisine and traditional favorites prepared in our from-scratch kitchen, our seasonal menu items are sure to please. Enjoy a casual dining experience accented by an elegant bar and fireplace with breathtaking views of the surrounding golf course and Lake Manassas.